Dr. Andrew Ordon
Double Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Nationality : United States of America
Years of Experience : 35
Languages Known : English
Qualification : Keck / University of Southern California School of Medicine Los Angeles, California 1974-1979 M.D. 1979, Honors In Medicine, University of California Irvine, California 1969-1972 B.S. 1972, Cum Laude and Special Honors in Biological Sciences, University of Southern California Los Angeles, California 1968 – 1969, University of Lausanne Lausanne, Switzerland 1973-1974, French Studies, University of Lausanne Lausanne, Switzerland 1974-1975, Research Fellow Surgical Anatomy, University of Palmers Green London, England (External Degree Programs) J.D. 1995 M.B.A. 1991, Woodrow Wilson High School Long Beach, California 1968 Magna Cum Laude
Location : Tajmeel Royal Clinic -Dubai- Sheikh Zayed RoadBook Appointment
Dr. Andrew Ordon Is an Emmy-Nominated Co-Host of the Award-Winning Talk Show the Doctors. For Over Three Decades, Dr. Ordon Has Been an Acclaimed Surgeon in The Private Practice of Aesthetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in Beverly Hills And Rancho Mirage, California and Dubai.
- Neck Lift
- Brow Lift
- Arm Lift
- Tummy Tuck
- Body Contouring
- Scar Revision
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction.
Research & Publications
- “150 Consecutive Facelifts Combined With Erbium Laser Re-surfacing , 21st Annual SymposiumLatest Advances in Cosmetic Surgery of the Face, Newport Beach, California, August 2007
- “Direct Anterior Neck Contouring,” 20th Annual Symposium- Latest Advances in Cosmetic Surgery of the Face, Newport Beach, California, August 2006
- “Autologous Fat Transfer to the Facial Enhancement and Volume Restoration,” CSPS 54th Annual Meeting, San Diego, California, May 2004.
- “Autologous Fat Transfer for Facial Enhancement and Volume Restoration,” 25TH Annual Plastic Surgery Symposium, Los Angeles Society of Plastic Surgeons, Inc., Los Angeles, California, October 2003
- “Facial Rejuvenation Approach Performed by the Letter,” Cosmetic Surgery Times, May 2003
- “20 Years of Breast Reduction, Current Refinement,” 2003 Winter Forum on the Latest Advances in Cosmetic Surgery, Lake Tahoe, California, March 2003.
- “Mastopexy with Breast Augmentation, Long-Term Experience and Tips,” 2003 Winter Forum on the Latest Advances in Cosmetic Surgery, Lake Tahoe, California, March 2003
- “F.A.M.E., S.M.A.S. and S.O.O.F. in Facial Rejuvenation, Rhytidectomy” 2003, 19th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, Rancho Mirage, California, January 2003.
- “Rhytidectomy 2002 F.A.M.E., S.M.A.S. and S.O.O.F. in Facial Rejuvenation,” 16th Annual Symposium on the Latest Advances in Cosmetic Surgery of the Face, Newport Beach, California, August 2002.
- Composite Otoplasty: A Plastic Surgeon’s Perspective, Ini T. Romo, Aesthetic Facial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach, New York: Thieme, 1999
- First Plastic Surgeon to Perform Live Plastic Surgery on the Internet, 1998, www.onlinesurgery.com
- Revealing the New You, A Guide to Plastic Surgery, International Printing, Houston, Texas, November 1994.
- “Correction of the Over-Projected Nasal Tip,” American Journal of Cosmetic Surgery, Vol. 11, Number 3, 1994, 195-202, World Congress of Rhinoplasty, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, April 1994.
- “Mid-Facial Contouring,” Plastic Surgery Grand Rounds, Lenox Hill Hospital, New York, New York, October 1994.
- “Buccal Fat Pad Extraction,” Latest Advances in Facial Plastic Surgery, Aspen, Colorado, February 1994.
- , “Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Plastic Surgery,” Flower Publishers, New York, New York, 1989
- “Composite Otoplasty,” New York Eye and Ear Infirmary, Resident Teaching Lecture, July 1989.
- “Facial Plastic Surgery in Orientals,” Plastic Surgery Rounds, Lenox Hill Hospital / Cornell University School of Medicine, New York, New York, March 1989.
- “Secondary Rhinoplasty,” Plastic Surgery Grand Rounds, Lenox Hill Hospital / Cornell University School of Medicine, New York, New York, March 1989.
- “Eclectic Approach to Breast Augmentation,” American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery Instructional Course, Los Angeles, California, 1988.
- “McKissock Approach to Breast Reduction,” American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery Instructional Course, Los Angeles, California, 1988.
- “Nasal Septal Reconstruction” Oral Maxillofacial Surgery Grand Rounds, Lincoln Medical Center, The New York Medical College, New York, New York, 1987.
- “A Carotid Aneurysm Presenting as Neck Mass,” Poster Exhibit, American Academy of Otolaryngology / Head and Neck Surgery, Annual Meeting, Las Vegas, Nevada, April 1983.
- “Relapsing Polychondritis,” read before The Los Angeles Society of Otolaryngology / Head and Neck Surgery, Los Angeles, California, April 1983.
- “Classical Conditioning of the Hindlimb Flexion Reflex in the Isolated Cat Spinal Cord,” Journal of Physiological Psychology, 1972.
- “Neural Substrate of the Nictitating Membrane Response in the Albino Rabbit,” University of California Undergraduate Journal, 1971.
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- California Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Fellow, International College of Surgeons
- Fellow, American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Society of Double Boarded Plastic Surgeons / Otolaryngologists
- American Academy of Otolaryngology / Head and Neck Surgery
- The Rhinoplasty Society
- Fellow, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Fellow, American Society of Liposuction Surgery
- Lenox Hill Hospital Society of Plastic Surgeons
- New York Eye and Ear Infirmary Staff Society
- Connecticut State Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Marquis Who’s Who in Medicine and Healthcare