Dr. Noman Atiq
BDS, MSc (Orthodontics)
Scope of practice:
- Preventive orthodontic treatment for young children( patient/parents education, space maintenance etc)
- Interceptive treatment for young children and adolescents (for early jaw alignment/ expansion and growth modification, correction of cross bite) using fixed and removable appliances.
- Correction of oral habits in children (e.g.: Thumb sucking, lisping, lip biting, nail biting etc)
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment for adolescents and adults using
- Metal, ceramic, Self ligating braces and invisible clear aligners (Invisalign)
- Mini implants (TADs)
- Combined orthodontic- Orthognathic surgical treatment for adults.
- Orthodontic management of cleft lip and palate.
- Fixed and removable Retainers
- Jaw repositioning splints for adults
- Management of Temporomandibular Disorders
- Management of impacted teeth with braces.
- Orthodontic treatment of collapsed dental arches in adults.
- Appliances for Obstructive sleep Apnea.