Orthodontics, also known as teeth straightening, helps to align crooked or crowded teeth which can cause self-consciousness and embarrassment. With the help of braces and aligners, getting a beautiful smile, and more importantly, a properly aligned set of teeth, can now be achieved easily.
At Tajmeel Clinic, our team of expert orthodontists offers a range of orthodontic treatments to straighten and improve the appearance of your teeth, including metal braces, Invisalign, Damon braces, Myobrace for kids, ceramic braces, and Incognito lingual braces.
Benefits of Dental Braces for Teeth Straightening
- Prevent bone erosion
- Improve speech problems like lisps
- Fix malocclusion problems
- Reduce the risk of TMJ disorders
- Improve oral hygiene
Dental Orthodontics are wire-based appliances that serve a multitude of purposes such as treating the abnormalities of the teeth and the jaw, correcting bite problems, etc. At Tajmeel Clinic, our team of expert orthodontists can help you straighten and improve the appearance of your teeth using our top-quality braces.
Braces are an important element that helps to prevent root resorption or other periodontal diseases from affecting your oral health. We offer different types of braces that suit your dental care needs, including:
Types of Braces for Teeth Straightening
- Invisalign: A clear aligner system that uses custom-made, removable trays to gradually straighten teeth.
- Metal braces: A traditional orthodontic treatment that uses metal brackets and wires to straighten teeth.
- Incognito Lingual braces: Similar to traditional metal braces, but the brackets and wires are placed on the back of the teeth, making them virtually invisible.
- Ceramic braces: Similar to metal braces, but the brackets are made of clear or tooth-colored materials, making them less noticeable.
- Damon braces: A type of self-ligating braces that use a slide mechanism to hold the archwire in place, reducing the amount of pressure and discomfort.
- Myobrace for kids: A pre-orthodontic treatment that uses a series of removable oral appliances to correct bad oral habits, such as mouth breathing and tongue thrusting, that can lead to crooked teeth.
When Do You Need Orthodontics for Teeth Straightening?
- Visibly crooked or crowded teeth
- Difficulty brushing and flossing your crooked teeth / Difficulty maintaining proper oral hygiene
- Pressure on the jawline and jaw muscles
- Frequent tongue biting
- Grinding or clenching noises while chewing food
- Speech impediment issues
Our dentists highly recommend an orthodontic type of treatment that involves teeth braces with arch wires to straighten your teeth, followed by a retainer to maintain its alignment and avoid relapses. Contact us for more information on how we can help you with your dental care needs.